- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This martini cocktail gets its name from the rich and robust Añejo tequila used in its blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces Don Julio 1942 Tequila
- 3/4 ounces vermouth
- Dash orange bitters
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.