- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 2 - 4
With time at a premium, it's hard not to reach for the easy fix while maneuvering through the frozen food section. Instead, try something easy, quick and delicious that will keep the belly rumblings under control. The key is to prep your main ingredient ahead of time. Grilled chicken keeps especially well in the fridge; plus, its flavor pairs deliciously with just about any ingredient you can imagine.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 halves chicken breast -- boneless skinless
- Combine the first five ingredients, mixing well; spread on both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken on a plate. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium coals, turning once, for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear.