- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A simple and delicious tilapia dinner dish, serve with a side of brown rice and sautéed vegetables drizzled in olive oil.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the lemon juice, butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the fish in an oven-safe glass dish and add the garlic mixture, making sure the fish is coated on all sides. Cover the pan with foil.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.