- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Get this delicious and simple lettuce, egg and tuna salad prepared, dressed and served in just 10 minutes. Use your favorite brand of Italian salad dressing to top.
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces (about 5 cups)
- 1 can (about 6 ounces) imported Greek or Italian tuna in oil, drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon sliced and pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Croutons
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Place the lettuce into a salad bowl and top with the tuna, eggs, olives, onion and croutons. Drizzle with the Italian dressing of your choice and serve immediately.