- Prep: 7 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
Just think. In ten minutes from now you could be slathering this sweet-tart cranberry marmalade onto buttered toast or an English muffin.
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) cranberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- Place the cranberries, sugar and orange juice into a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a simmer. Cook the mixture for 7 minutes, mashing well with a fork, and then remove from the heat and set aside for 3 minutes to cool. Enjoy!