- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Serve this tasty tequila, ginger and juice concoction in a sugar and ground cinnamon-rimmed cocktail glass.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1 barspoon fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce ginger liqueur
- 1 barspoon fresh apple juice
- apple slices to garnish
- Place some sugar and cinnamon onto a plate. Run some grapefruit juice around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the tequila, agave nectar, grapefruit juice, ginger liqueur and apple juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the apple slices and then serve immediately.