- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 4 Servings
A wonderfully sweet and satisfying side dish, these oven-roasted cauliflower florets pair wonderfully with roast pork and chicken.
- 1 2-1/2-pound cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 a lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower into a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Transfer the cauliflower florets to a baking sheet and then place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Prior to serving, squeeze the juice from the lemon half over the florets and serve.