- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A sweet and crunchy concoction of peaches, almonds, oats, Kellogg's All-Bran® cereal, and ice cream or yogurt
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) flour
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 300 millilitres (1-1/4 cups) All-Bran OriginalÂ® or All-Bran BudsÂ® cereal
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) sliced almonds
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 5 millilitres (1 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1 litres (4 cups) peeled and sliced peaches
- 30 millilitres (2 tablespoons) honey or maple syrup
- In bowl, combine flour, oats, cereal, almonds, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in butter until well blended.
- Spread peaches and honey evenly into a greased 2-liter (8-inch) square baking dish. Cover with All-BranÂ® almond topping.
- Bake at 190 degrees C. (375 degrees F.) until crumble topping is golden and fruit is hot and bubbling, about 30 minutes.