- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use either champagne or Prosecco, a sparkling white wine from the Veneto region of Italy, to give this lovely cocktail with floral and herbal undertones its delicate effervescence.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 barspoon ginger simple syrup
- 1 barspoon Lillet White
- 2 Dashes Angostura bitters
- Prosecco or dry champagne
- edible flower to garnish
- Place the gin, ginger simple syrup, Lillet White and bitters into a cocktail shaker and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with the Prosecco and then garnish with the edible flower. Serve immediately.