- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 16 servings
Nothing compliments this creamy avocado dip made with fresh lime juice better than a big basket of crispy tortilla chips.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mild green chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Place the avocados into a bowl and mash well with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, lime juice, tomato, green onion, chili pepper, cilantro, thyme, garlic powder and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Serve immediately.