- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 4 Servings
A gread topping for you sndwhich or equally as ideal spread on your favorite wrap, this salsa adds wonderful flavor and texture.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 fresh corn grilled, remove kernels from cob
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Check the seasoning and add additional salt, pepper or lime juice if needed.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate over night to allow flavors to blend.