- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin-based tropical cocktail is a sultry blend of passion fruit vodka, Triple Sec, bitters and pineapple juice.
- 1/2 ounce Gin
- 1/2 ounce Passion Fruit vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- dash of Bitters
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces Club Soda
- Pineapple slice to garnish
- Place the gin, vodka, Triple Sec and the bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the pineapple juice and the soda, and then garnish with a pineapple slice; serve immediately.