- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/2 cups
A classic and delicious recipe for avocado, lemon and pepper salad dressing, this versatile recipe can also be used as a marinade for chicken.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 teaspoon each whole pink peppercorns and green peppercorns
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon white rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Using a mortar and pestle, lightly crush the peppercorns and then place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar, whisk to combine, and then add the zest, avocado, salt and sugar and whisk again.
- Store in a tightly capped jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.