It's the most wonderful (and most stressful) time of the year! Your calendar is filling up with holiday parties. Your present list is growing. Your in-laws are calling. How's a person to survive it all? Don't worry, these animals have got you covered.
1. Stock up on Tylenol PM
2. And Tums
3. Remember: You can never have too much toilet paper
4. Or too many toothbrushes
5. Embrace the stretchy waistline
6. Flaunt that ugly sweater
7. Don’t be afraid to go for the prepackaged food
8. Indulge in all the treats
9. Like, really indulge
10. Invest in a pair of good slipper shoes
11. Set limits with friends and relatives
12. Say, maybe no more than three days at one relative's home?
13. Really practice and perfect your "uncomfortable small-talk situation face"
14. There you go, you've got it
15. Above all, remember… it's just the holidays, don't take it too seriously
(But also know the number for poison control, just in case)