Pamper your pet with this homemade dog shampoo (VIDEO)
Making DIY shampoo for your dog is way easier than you think
Dog shampoo can be filled with so many scary chemicals, and the organic ones can have a pretty strange scent. Find the best of both worlds by making your own.
- 3 cups water
- Rosemary stem
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Dr. Bronner’s baby-mild liquid soap
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- Bottle with air-tight seal
- Boil 3 cups water and add rosemary stem to steep.
- Remove water from heat and let cool.
- Remove rosemary stem and pour liquid into bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup white vinegar, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 5 tablespoons liquid soap and 3-4 drops lavender oil into bottle.
- Close lid and shake until combined.
More in dog grooming
Dog freaking loves being pampered in soapy bath (VIDEO)
Dog grooming must-haves
How to clip your dog's nails safely