If your dog is anything like mine, you'll spend $15 on a new toy that it destroys in five minutes. That's $3 a minute! This cheap and easy DIY toy will keep your dog just as occupied as the expensive ones from the store. Plus, you can pick your own cute fabric for your pooch to drool all over.
1. Separate your strips of fleece into 2 groups of 3.
2. Knot one end of each group.
3. Braid each group as tightly as possible.
4. Knot the other end of each group.
5. Tie both braids together at the center by laying them into an X, then tying each braid into a knot at the center.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!