Sewing is hard, so put down the needle, grab a hot glue gun and make a simple bow tie for your pet.Items Needed:
1. Cut fabric approx. 4x9 inches for bow tie
2. Fold in top and bottom sides; overlap slightly
3. Fold in left and right sides
4. Cut skinny strip of fabric approx. 2x5 inches
5. Pinch center of folded fabric to get nice bow shape
6. Use the skinny piece of fabric to tie around center of bow; secure with hot glue gun
7. Add Velcro square (scratchy side) to center and far-right end of ribbon
8. Add fuzzy side of Velcro square on the left end and back of ribbon
9. Add fuzzy side of Velcro square to back of bow
10. Stick the bow to center of ribbon; attach ends together
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!