Jana Randall is a busy mother, loving wife, and active career woman from Arizona. In her free time, Jana writes to cover topics on home, living, and pets, while also working full time and blogging. As interests, Jana enjoys reading, wr...
As intelligent as humans are, we can sometimes get easily overstressed. Instead of hanging onto that anxiety, loosen up and look at the cats. More specifically, Shrampton, this super-cool, super-chill kitty.
1. A good dose of vitamin D works wonders
2. Yoga is great for stress relief
3. Chatting with a friend will make you feel better
4. Lie back and relax for a while
5. Good things take time, so have patience
6. A Netflix binge session can help to ease tension
7. Finding a safe haven is key
8. And if all else fails, pray that tomorrow will be better