Want some budget beauty ideas? This easy-to-make hair mask will nourish your hair, from roots to tips. Find out the recipe for a super-simple cucumber egg hair mask here!
Whether it's from exposure to the sun, blow dryers or or styling tools, over time, you have probably done some serious damage to your hair. Get your tresses back in shape with a simple homemade cucumber egg mask!
Cucumber egg hair mask
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaisse
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Spread evenly on your hair from root to tips.
- Pile your hair on the top of your head
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow mask to saturate hair with 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Double the recipe for long hair.
- Use twice a month to keep hair in tip-top shape.
More beauty for moms
Wake up those tired eyes!
Skin care: A cherry yogurt smoothie for your face
Mom makeover: 6 Easy steps to a new look