Easy Summer Craft
A God's eye is a fun and easy summer camp craft to make, and it is thought to bring good luck. Even if your kids aren't headed off to camp this year, they can still have fun with this summer camp inspired God's eye craft!
What you'll need:
- two sticks
What you'll do:
- Cut a piece of yarn that is 2 inches long.
- Hold the two sticks together so that they are parallel to each other. Tie the yarn around the center of the sticks to hold them together.
- Rotate the sticks so that they form an "x."
- Working in a clockwise direction, start wrapping the yarn around the sticks, one stick at a time.
- Keep wrapping the yarn around the sticks until the yarn reaches the end of the sticks.
- Cut the yarn and glue the tail of the yarn to the back side of the God's eye.
More summer camp crafts for kids
Beaded friendship bracelets
Tin can wind chime
Dream catcher necklace craft