Shopping for kids' clothes is fun, but it can also be a lot of work. To simplify the process for you, we've pulled together some of the season's hottest clothes for kids. These fabulous duds are available in stores and online, so if your budding fashion plate isn't in the mood to hit the mall, it's no big deal.
You've heard of Lands' End, but have you checked out their line of kids' clothing? The selection for both girls and boys is extensive. Some of our favorites of the season:
- Girls' woven ribbon tank dress ($35): Made of light cotton and fully lined, this bright and beautiful dress screams "Summer!" The sweet yellow ribbons tie at the shoulders, adding a decidedly feminine touch.
- Girls' Bermuda print shorts ($29): Pretty, sporty and colorful, these darling shorts will have your daughter ready for summer fun. The adjustable waist is a huge bonus!
- Boys' plaid cadet shorts ($29): Your son will report for duty in style in a pair of Lands' End cotton twill plaid shorts. Choose from three great plaid designs/color schemes. Pair them with a T-shirt for a more casual look or a solid polo for a polished appearance.
- Boys' summer stripe rugby polo ($39): Get ready for summer with a rugby polo. We love the reinforced shoulders and the cotton jersey material.
Lands' End offers a great return policy, making online shopping ideal. If an item doesn't work, simply return it for a replacement item or a full refund -- your choice. Also, if your child attends a school that requires uniforms, Lands' End sells school uniforms, so keep that in mind when it's time for fall back-to-school shopping.
Shaun White apparel available at Target
It's no secret: Moms love Target! From K-Cups to makeup and new shoes to craft markers, you really can buy it all at Target. Of course, the extensive selection of kids' clothes is amazing, too, and a newer line by Shaun White, available at Target, is winning over kids and moms alike. Your son doesn't have to be a skater to rock the Shaun White collection. (The line includes bedding, too!) It's hard to choose, but we've picked out a few items that your son will rock:
- Shaun White boys' plaid shorts ($17): Your son will remain cool in the summer in these stylish shorts. Well, at least he'll look cool. The shorts are knee length and have both front and back pockets.
- Shaun White short sleeve woven polo ($13): For a polished skater look, this woven polo is perfect. The button-down collared top is both alternative and stylish.
- Shaun White skate shoes ($25-$30): We are loving this collection of shoes! Made from suede and other materials, your son will love lacing up these cool kicks.
- Shaun White zip-up hoodie ($19-$21): It might be summertime, but in some parts of the country, the evenings aren't scorching hot. Keep your son comfortable in one of these sweet hoodies from the Shaun White collection.
For your sweet and sassy daughter, Baby Phat is the perfect fit. Available at Macy's and Macys.com, these super fab clothes are stylish and age appropriate.
- Baby Phat ruffle denim skirt ($36) and motorcycle jacket ($46): Your daughter can rock the denim style in this darling set. The ties, V-stitching and zippers add flair, and of course the Baby Phat logo puts the finishing touch on this spicy ensemble.
- Baby Phat romper ($38): Sometimes, it's the little things that count the most. On this romper, the small touches, like lace detailing, make it great for your sweet and spicy girl. The button front closure and tie waist perfect the style.
- Baby Phat 3-piece print set ($44): We love this ready-made outfit that includes two shirts. The comfortable cotton/spandex material blend and elastic waist shorts mean your princess will play in comfort.
Where are you doing your late spring and summer kids' clothes shopping?
More on kids' clothes
15 Quick tips for saving money on kids' clothes
5 Online shopping tips for kids' clothing
Celebrity moms with clothing lines for kids