Top Celebrity Boy Names Of The Year
Check out our list of the best and worst celebrity boy names of 2010. This year we saw a nice blend of traditional names, exotic names and trendy names. Of course, no celebrity baby name list would be complete without our picks of the worst boy names of 2010! From Sundance to Julian, find out who made our list this year.
Best celebrity boy names 2010
The best celebrity boy names were a pleasant mix of traditional classics and unique names. Here are some of our top picks of the year.
- Julian Fuego: Son of singer Robin Thicke and Paula Patton
- Lydon Edward: Sugar Ray singer Mark McGrath's son
- Bowen Christopher: Son of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees
- Crawford Marion: Son of country singer Josh Turner and wife Jennifer
- Noah James: Son of Chris Daughtry
- Benjamin: Son of John Travolta and Kelly Preston
- Leo Benjamin: Son of NASCAR racer Jeff Gordon
- Abel James: Actress Amy Poehler and Will Arnett
- Louis Bardo: Son of Sandra Bullock
- Ronan: Son of Army Wives star Catherine Bell
- Gideon Scott: Son of Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka
- Levi James: Son of Sheryl Crow
- Gavin Joshua Mannox: HGTV's Design Star Vern Yip
- Christiano: Son of soccer star Christiano Ronaldo
- Marcello Daniel: Juno writer Diablo Cody
- McGreggor Edward: One Live to Lives' Bree Williamson
- Theodore Hayes: Ali Larter and husband Hayes McArthur
- Lucas Dillon: Son of plus-sized model Kate Dillon
- Zachary Jackson Levon: Son of Sir Elton John and David Furnish
Worst celebrity boy names of the year
These celebrity boy names made our "worst" list because they sounded strange, had a weird spelling or didn't have a nice sound to them.
- Ever Imre: Singer Alanis Morissette and her husband Mario Treadway welcomed their baby Ever on Christmas day. Milla Jovovich has also named her daughter this unique name.
- Axel: Will Ferrell and wife Viveca. Actress Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia also decided on this name.
- Buddy Bear Maurice: Son of chef Jamie Oliver and wife Jools (who also have three daughters named Petal Blossom Rainbow, Daisy Boo Pamela and Poppy Honey Rosie)
- Sundance: Son of volleyball star Kerri Walsh and Casey Jennings. She said the name came from the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
- Armadeus Benedict Edley Luis Becker: Tennis star Boris Becker
- Ean Jacob: American Idol alum Bo Bice
- Egypt Daoud: Son of Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz. One source reports she became fascinated with Egypt after a concert.
- Draco: Wonder Years star Danica McKellar reportedly named her son from the constellation of the same name. However, many people can only think of Harry Potter.
- Nelson and Eddy: Twin sons of Celine Dion. After taking several days to decide on a name, many were disappointed at the names they landed on. Nelson is named after Nelson Mandela and Eddy is named after one of Celine's record producers.
>>Tell us: Do you agree with our list? What was your favorite celebrity boy name of the year?
More celebrity baby names: