Top boy/girl twin names

Unique & Popular
Boy/Girl Twin Names

If you are pregnant with boy/girl twins you may be wondering the best way to find a pair of names that go well together. Check out our list of unique, celebrity and popular boy/girl twin names perfect for your double bundle of joy.

Boy-Girl Twins

Each year the Social Security Administration puts a list of the top baby names, taken from birth certificates in the United States. Check out the most recently released list of top names for fraternal twin boy/girl baby names.

Top boy/girl twin baby names

1. Madison, Mason
  46. Ava, John
  47. Ava, Noah
  48. Emily, Ryan
  49. Emma, James
  50. Hannah, Noah

Celebrity boy/girl twin names

Check out these unique and cool boy/girl twin names from some of our favorite celebrities -- and even Cleopatra!

More tips for naming boy/girl twins

Many parents like naming boy/girl twins with names beginning with the same letter, like Faith and Finn or Mia and Max. Check out our advanced baby name search to narrow down your list by searching for names by starting letter. You can also stick with the same theme, such as traditional names, or a specific origin, such as French names. Other parents feel like they want their children to stand out as individuals and give them names totally unrelated.

More baby name ideas:

Tags: twin baby names twin boy girl names twin boy names twin girl names

Comments

Comments on "Top boy/girl twin names"

Jenna April 03, 2014 | 9:31 PM

Nicole and Nicholas!

delia February 21, 2014 | 7:53 PM

26 wks pregnant with boy/girl twins , decided on Liliana and Adrian :)

Jen November 15, 2013 | 11:29 AM

Twin girls Paisley and Presley Twin Boy and girl Preston and Paisley

Jill November 12, 2013 | 8:34 PM

I have b/g twins & named them Ashlyn & Dylan. Not matchy, but because of the "lyn" sound at the end of each name they compliment each other nicely.

Rachel June 12, 2013 | 12:09 PM

Noah and mason are my twins! I also have an emme and Paige and my sisters twins are Claire and Cole

Benj June 08, 2013 | 11:34 AM

We are having boy/girl twins in a week or so and have chosen Adria Jayel and Draye Jaemyn. Not 100% sure on the middle names yet.

sophia December 30, 2012 | 4:59 PM

BOYS:Connor and Lucas GIRLS:Arabella and Hailey GIRL AND BOY:Patrick and Piper

Taylor December 27, 2012 | 7:26 PM

I am a twin(Girl/Boy) and our names are Taylor Anna-Maria and Sutton Charles.

Sarah November 29, 2012 | 11:52 PM

I had twins 2 years ago and named them Hanna and Jacob and had twins last week and named them Rachel and Lochie

Allyson November 18, 2012 | 6:39 AM

I had boy/girl twins January 4th of this year...their names are Austin Scott and Aubrey Alaina. That is their Daddy's name and my sister's name, respectively, for middle names, and their first names are their own.

Jacqulyne October 14, 2012 | 12:52 PM

I am hoping for twins a boy and girl. I have my names picked out, My Fiance is a 4th gereation hand me down name so my son as well will have the same name and He also wanted his daughter to resemble his name in some way. So my two names are Herbert and Herbrielle Lynesa. I really like the nick name for my little girl Brielle, and he will be called Bubba, as his dad is herb lol. :) I have 2 other names picked out as well Antwan Jeremiah, and Alyandrayah Nicole.

meeee October 05, 2012 | 4:51 PM

Avion and Avril!!!

Brittney September 08, 2012 | 1:46 PM

I love these names for twins!(: 2 girls: Valerie Victoria 2 boys: Brayden and Brian boy and girl: Joey and Zoey boy and girl: Aiden and Abriella

Jeff September 03, 2012 | 7:09 PM

Best boy/girl twin names ive heard r my god kids. Plus it was my suggestion :) Allen and nella

Christina August 08, 2012 | 11:35 AM

I have 5 month old twins named Grace and Tucker. I don't think twin names have to sound alike or rhyme, even though a lot of them are cute. I like older names, I think they never go out of style.

Kalyn July 31, 2012 | 8:01 PM

I am a child of twins my mother and her sister names are tracy and Stacy.. In my opinion I like the matching of names twins are genetic in my family. I want twin boy and girl and i have the named picked out already Kadence and Kaden.My name starts with a "K" and so does my Little brothers I like the names with start with "K" i feel like they use "c" too much.. And if your going to stay that Kadence should be spelled with a "C" you need to shush I have had picked out the names since my freshmen year in high school people can name their child what they wish get off your high horse...

Alie July 26, 2012 | 9:49 AM

I like the names Chloe and Connor and Blair & Brody or Harper & Collin

Olivia July 23, 2012 | 9:23 PM

My daughter who is 12 is named Cadence, and my eight year old Boy/Girl twins are named Annabeth and Connor. I hate matchy-matchy names. Kids are individuals. Even if they are twins.

tracey July 08, 2012 | 5:34 PM

I am having twin boy and girl. I have the girls name - Meredith but I need a boys name that will go well with it. Any suggestions? we are thinking of Mason but I do not find it goes well.

Max June 10, 2012 | 10:40 AM