1. Spread the newspapers to cover your work surface.
2. Mix cement according to manufacturer's directions, adding water until it's about the consistency of cream. Pour the cement into the foil pan.
3. Press your child's hands into the cement. Press the embellishments into the cement.
4. Remove the dried cement from the pan and paint.
5. Protect the plaque with several coats of varnish using the sponge brush.
6. Place the plaque in the picture easel and display with pride.
Try this ready-made kit from Milestones Products.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!