This craft from FaveCrafts.com is perfect for the older kids in the family who want to do something special for Dad and give him an extra way to brighten his day.
•425 FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors --Medium Gray, 2 oz.
•938 FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors -- Licorice, 2 oz.
•CS11302 - Mod Podge ® Matte, 16 oz.
•Scrapbook paper – grays, burgundys, and black
•3/4" flat brush
1. Basecoat the frame with medium gray paint. Allow to dry. Paint the wooden circle licorice. Allow to dry.
2. On the back of black scrapbook paper, write "Dad" with the letters turned backwards so they are going in the right direction when turned over. Using a craft knife, cut out letters.
3. On a large piece of scrapbook paper, cut out the frame shape. Glue to the front of the frame using Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Dry brush the edges with licorice using the stencil brush.
4. Cut 2 1-inch strips of paper to make the ribbon. Make sure they are the same length as frame. Dry brush the edges with licorice. Glue in place using Mod Podge.
5. Cut out icon from scrapbook paper and glue to wooden circle.
6. Glue "Dad" in place. Add other icons from paper, dry brush the edges and glue.
7. Add a topcoat of Mod Podge.
8. Hot glue wooden circle to frame.?
4 More Father's Day crafts on SheKnowsScratch-off Father's Day card Baseball memo holder Dad's key keeper Tie-dye tie