Honk.com is an automotive start-up aimed at improving the car shopping experience. With more than 300 models to choose from, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. Honk targets the question: Which car should I get? Honk reports this list features less fuel-guzzling trucks and SUVs and more fuel efficient sedans, coupes and hatchbacks. Another trend? These cars are full of the latest technology and gadgets, including bluetooth and satellite-based naviagation systems, to make life a little easier.
With its own research and tons of really helpful feedback from drivers, Honk has compiled a list of the best cars for teens.
• $13,990 MSRP
• 24 city/ 29 hwy MPG
• unique box shape with wrap-around rear window, wavy dashboard and rippled ceiling
• $29,150 MSRP
• 18 city/ 28 hwy MPG
• run-flat tires, stability and traction control, dual-stage front air bags, front seat-mounted and side-impact air bags are standard
• $21,675 MSRP
• 22 city / 28 hwy MPG
• all-wheel or 4-wheel drive with excellent fuel economy
• $18,800 MSRP
• 25 city / 34 hwy MPG
• perfect size for commuting (but not for carpooling)
• $14,145 MSRP
• 26 city / 35 hwy MPG
• comfortable roomy seating for four adults (or two adults and three kids)
• $32,145 MSRP
• 18 city / 26 hwy MPG
• a quiet ride with a sound-absorbing sun visor, vibration-reducing floor braces, and acoustic windshield glass
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!