Christmas Activities For Kids
Christmas is almost here and one of the best ways to get your family in the spirit is to get crafty. So pull out the pipe cleaners, glue, glitter and icing because with these simple ideas you and your kids will be inspired to create beautiful, festive keepsakes and gifts, not to mention whip up some wonderful treats to eat, too!
(page 7 of 10)
Building a snowman atop a cupcake is sure to bring a big smile to the face of any sweet tooth seeking mom or child.
What you will need:
Your favorite flavor cupcake topped with vanilla icing
Extra icing to use as glue
Chocolate covered mints
What to do:
1. Separate various ingredients and form an assembly line to create the most effective snowmen building factory.
2. Use marshmallows for the body. You can make the top one smaller by cutting 1/3 off.
3. Use dabs of icing to "glue" pieces together.
3. Top the body with the chocolate covered mint for a hat.
4. Poke small holes with a wet toothpick for the eyes and insert chocolate sprinkles into the holes.
5. Use a gummy fish for the nose.
6. These are just recommended goodies, but feel free to use your imagination!
Next: Popcorn wreath