There are far few better gifts than cookies during the holidays but while they are baking in the oven, why not use the time to create adorable gifting sacks?
What you will need:
Paper lunch sack
Acrylic paint in white, green and red
Foam stamps – star and circle shapes
White craft glue
Green glitter glue
What to do:
1. Punch a hole in the center of the top.
2. Using the circle stamp and the red paint, stamp the bag. Fill in any holes using the paintbrush. Allow to dry.
3. Using the star stamp and the green paint, stamp the bag. Fill in any holes using the paintbrush. Allow to dry.
4. Clean the star stamp and then repeat using white paint. Allow to dry.
5. Decorate the stamped "cookies" by dipping the rounded handle of the paintbrush into the paint and dotting the cookies with "sprinkles."
6. Use white craft glue, write the word "cookies" at the top of the bag.
7. Water down glue and using a paintbrush, spread mixture all over bag. Sprinkle silver glitter all over. Tap off excess.
8. Use green glitter glue to write the words "For ____" at the bottom of the bag. Let dry completely.
9. Fill with your favorite cookies and thread a piece of ribbon through the hole at the top. Tie in a bow.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!