Christmas Activities For Kids
Christmas is almost here and one of the best ways to get your family in the spirit is to get crafty. So pull out the pipe cleaners, glue, glitter and icing because with these simple ideas you and your kids will be inspired to create beautiful, festive keepsakes and gifts, not to mention whip up some wonderful treats to eat, too!
Beaded snowflake ornament
Add a dazzling statement to any tree, window or doorknob with these easy to make ornaments.
What you will need:
2 Silver and/or blue tinsel pipe cleaners per snowflake
Blue, white and silver plastic pony beads
What to do:
1. Cut the pipe cleaners in half to make 4 pieces.
2. Make a cross with two pieces, twist and secure.
3. Then add the other two pieces, twist and secure. Now you should have a snowflake shape.
4. Add a few beads to each piece of pipe cleaner.
5. Bend the ends of each
piece of pipe cleaner just enough to prevent the beads from falling off.
6. Add an ornament hanger or make a loop with the pipe cleaner to hang.
Next: Christmas hair clips