2. IlluStory Make Your Own Story Kit -- Give your budding author the chance to write and illustrate his or her own story and receive a color-copy, professionally type-set book within a few weeks. Children also get the opportunity to design the book's cover and write the About the Author and biography page. The book is made entirely online using a bookmaking Website.
3. Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day – These minigames are designed to give your brain a workout. The 17 new, engaging activities are created to help work your grey matter and increase blood flow to the prefrontal cortex. Whether you're playing simple songs on a piano keyboard or monitoring the photo finish of a footrace, you'll love your new mental workout! Also, when you start a new game, you will take a series of tests and get a score that shows how old your brain is. This number is called your Brain Age. With daily training over weeks and months, you can improve your mental acuity and lower your Brain Age. Progress is charted in graph form.
4. Magnetix Build Off Case 120 Count by Mega Brands – Kids 6 and older will love this box of magnetic construction pieces that make for creative, colorful building and easy storage. Children can build on the box with the magnetic Flip 'N' Build base.
5. Guitar Hero 2 Bundle with Guitar -- Guitar Hero II™ takes the guitar rock experience to new volumes by allowing players to play 3 different guitar tracks: Rhythm, Bass, and Lead . Shred School: Guitar Hero II™ features an all new practice mode, allowing Guitar Zeroes to become Guitar Heroes with enough practice.
6. VTech Kidizoom Digital Camera – The camera features large hand bumpers for easy grip, a double viewer or LCD screen for easy photo taking; connector cables for TV or PC hook-up, Photo editing capabilities and an SD card slot for extra memory.
7. Radica Video Journal Wireless Handheld Device – With this cool toy, girls can keep a private, interactive video journal with the ability to download photos and live videos into journal entries. The kit comes with a variety of templates and a calendar to help organize the journal and make it more fun. It also includes video journal software, USB, camera, docking station, and lanyard.
8. Mattel Disney Pictionary DVD Game -- Try out this Classic game of quick draw with a Disney theme that includes live action and animation clips from Disney movies. Best for those 7 and older.
9. Spinmaster Aquadoodle Draw N' Doodle Mat – Could it be true? The Spinmaster Aquadoodle is large mat that rolls out for more room, and more friends to help your child draw. And the best part is it's mess free
10. Fisher-Price Digital Arts & Crafts Studio – This digital arts and crafts studio plugs into PC computers for hours of fun and features 85 built-in activities, 256 colors, 75 scene starters, and 300 stampers for creating art projects. The package includes CD-ROM software and USB cable and is recommended for ages 4 to 9 years old.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!