Worried that your back to school shopping put your kid in danger and they're sucking down drinks in a faulty bottle? Here's everything you need to know to keep them safe:
1. The recalled water bottles were sold only at Target stores between June 2015 and July 2015, so if you've picked up a Zak bottle elsewhere or at another time, chances are you're good to go.
2. The company has received a "small number of reports" that the straws have broken, and while Zak states no injuries have been reported, they are offering lid replacements to prevent children from choking on the bits of plastic.
3. Only bottles with yellow, blue, or red lids are recalled. Those with black lids are not part of the recall.
4. The affected bottles have the number 14158 molded into the plastic on the base.
5. To receive a replacement lid, call Zak at 866-737-1148 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or visit the recall section of their website and fill out a lid replacement request form.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!