Image: Compassionate Eye Foundation/Three Images/Getty Images
In typical stripper fashion, these studs are known merely by their first names. No surnames needed!
- Magic Mike, a diminutive of Michael
- Ken, a diminutive of Kenneth
- Big Dick Richie, a diminutive of Richard
- Tarzan, not a traditional choice, that's for sure
- Tito, a Spanish name that means "Giant"
- Tobias, a Hebrew name that means "God is good"
The actors who play them
Matthew McConaughey and Alex Pettyfer did not return for the XXL sequel, but fortunately these hotties did… and all but one (the main man) bear very traditional monikers.
Other XXL cast members
OK, the movie plot isn't all that complicated, but that didn't prevent some of our favorite celebrities from signing on. Some of them portray named characters; others simply appear as themselves.
Image credit: Giphy
More baby name fun
Orange Is the New Black baby names
Does your baby have one of the most unusual names out there? (VIDEO)
Food-inspired baby names that aren't weird