1. Fold the origami paper into quarters.
2. Fold in the 2 sides so that they meet in the middle.
3. Turn the paper over, then fold down the top 1/4 inch of the paper.
4. Flatten out the fold, as shown.
5. Fold in the 2 inside corners of the paper, as shown.
6. Fold up the bottom half of the paper.
7. Fold the edge of the paper back down so that it lines up with the crease.
8. Fold up the 2 bottom corners of the paper to complete the heart design.
9. Now your origami heart is complete.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!