Distract the kids from the delicious smells coming from the kitchen with this fall craft.
Every holiday event, my whole family gets together and makes a cute little craft. It is a great way to spend some quality time together, and everyone can get a laugh out of that one uncle who just does not understand how to cut in a straight line. So grab the materials, and play the video to see exactly what you need to do to make this precious little owl.
- Googly eyes
- Orange and yellow foam
- Brown felt
- Orange pipe cleaner
- Small pompoms
- Glue googly eyes onto the pompoms.
- Fold the pipe cleaners to look just like little feet.
- Glue the feet to the pinecone.
- Cut triangles out of the foam to make beaks.
- Glue on the beak and the eyes.
- Cut a circle out of the felt, and then cut that circle in half.
- Attach the half circles to the pinecone as wings.
Other fun crafts
How to make a sensory table (VIDEO)
DIY 3-D craft punch wall art for kids
How to make adorable pumpkins out of buttons