Paint in pink, gray, yellow and tan
1. Measure the width of the pencil on the chipboard. It should be 3.5 inches.
2. Mark the end for painting in the eraser and metal fastener. One line 2 inches from an end, and one 2-3/4 inches from the same end.
3. On the other end, mark 2.5 inches for the pencil point.
4. Mark the point of the pencil in the center of the same end.
5. Draw a line from the points in Step 3 to the point in Step 4.
6. Cut out the pencil shape.
7. Paint the pencil shape.
8. Allow paint to dry. Paint the back. Then allow to dry again.
9. Use permanent marker to outline, draw in the lines, and write the teacher's name and any other important information.
10. Add a ribbon through a hole at the end, if you like.
Your hall pass is ready to wander the halls of the school...
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!