A special gift for Grandma and Grandpa
Grandparents' Day is September 8. Try whipping up a cute and personalized gift that any grandparent will love!
What you'll need:
- flower pot
- paper plate
- craft paint
- paint brush
- paper towel
- permanent marker
- acrylic sealer (optional)
What you'll do:
- Pour the craft paint on to the paper plate. If you are using more than one color of paint, use the paint brush to swirl the paint together.
- Dip your child's foot into the paint.
- Press your child's foot into the side of the flower pot.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the other foot. Press your child's foot into the pot so that the left footprint is on the right side and the right footprint is on the left side.
- Draw the body of a butterfly in between the two footprints.
- Allow the paint to dry. If the pot will be used outdoors, apply a coat of clear acrylic sealer to protect the footprints.
More crafts for kids
Popsicle stick crafts you haven't seen before
Fun flip-flop crafts for kids
5 Crafts inspired by favorite children's books