1. Lay out 8 jumbo craft sticks side by side. Grab another craft stick and glue it on top of the other craft sticks to hold them together.
2. Once the glue is dry, flip the craft sticks over. Glue 2 googly eyes to the craft sticks.3. Cut out a triangle from the orange craft foam and glue it below the googly eyes. Use the black marker to draw a smile beneath the orange triangle nose.
4. Cut out a hat shape from the brown craft foam. Cut a long, skinny rectangle out of the orange craft foam and glue it on top of the brown craft foam. Glue the flower shaped button over the top of the orange strip.
5. Once the glue is dry, flip the hat over and glue pieces of raffia on either side of the back of the hat, leaving a space in the middle.
6. After the glue has dried, glue the hat to the top of the craft stick scarecrow face.
1. Lay the paint stick over the top of the burlap. Draw a T-shirt shape around the paint stick on the burlap. Cut the T-shirt shape out of the burlap and glue it to the paint stick, about 1/3 of the way down.
2. Cut a pair of pants for the scarecrow out of felt and glue them below the burlap.
3. Cut pieces of raffia that are 2 inches long. Glue the raffia behind the arms of the T-shirt and the legs of the pants.
4. Cut a few more pieces of raffia and glue them to the inside of the straw hat (small straw hats are available in the doll making section of most craft stores).
5. Break off a piece of floral foam and press it inside the hat, then press the top of the paint stick into the floral foam.
6. Glue two buttons below the hat to form the scarecrow's eyes.7. Cut out an orange triangle from craft foam and glue it below the eyes to make the nose, then draw a smile with a marker.
1. Cut a strip of paper from the brown paper bag that is long enough to wrap around the tin can. Wrap the paper around the can and tape it in place. Trim off any paper that hangs over the top or bottom of the can.
2. Glue 2 googly eyes to the front side of the can, then glue a button below the googly eyes to make the nose.
3. Cut a piece of twine that is 4 inches long and glue it to the can in a "U" shape.
4. Cut a few pieces of twine that are 1 inch long and glue them so that they are perpendicular to the first piece of twine.
5. To make the scarecrow's hat, cut 5 to 6 strips of burlap that are 2 inches wide. Turn a paper cup upside down and glue the strips of burlap to the cup beginning at the top with the edges overlapping each other. Trim the burlap along the bottom of the hat.
6. Cut out pieces of orange yarn that are 2 to 3 inches long. Glue the pieces of yarn to the inside of the scarecrow's hat, leaving a space for the scarecrow's face to show through.7. Put the hat on top of the tin can and use a piece of tape to keep it in place.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!