Hiring: SEO Specialist
We are looking for an innovative SEO Specialist with experience working with high-traffic, high-content sites to join our Scottsdale, Arizona office. This individual will be sharing responsibility with the SEO team, overseeing all SEO initiatives for SheKnows.com and its family of sites.
You will have the opportunity to join a very successful, metrics-driven organization that receives tens of millions of pageviews each month where your skill set can make a substantial and recognized contribution to our growth.
This is a full-time, in-office position available immediately.
- Oversee SEO initiatives for all owned and operated properties.
- Work the Editorial, SEO and Marketing teams to develop content strategies based on SEO best practices.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO strategies.
- Coordinate and implement our link building program while evaluating the quality of sites we reach out to.
- Point person for analytics and assist in training other departments on analytics as needed.
- Assist in setting and enforcing SEO standards across the content and development teams.
- Analytical thinker, driven by metrics with a love for Excel and math while being able to quantitatively demonstrate results.
- Ability to interpret analytics into business decisions and revenue opportunities.
- Able to communicate with and educate both techical and non-technical orientated team members effectively.
- Strong organization skills and deadline oriented.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (with an emphasis on Excel).
- Strong understanding of on-site and off-site SEO.
- Up to date with industry trends and news.
- SEO experience with high-traffic sites.
- PHP development and SQL experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Direct agency experience with SEO.
- Experience with Video SEO.
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Website Development or related field with a strong understanding of technical SEO.
- 3-5 years of experience in search engine optimization and online media.
- Track record of successfully implementing SEO strategies to grow traffic and revenue.
No phone calls please; submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Renae.Vaules@sheknows.com.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Check out other career opportunities at SheKnows >>