Hiring: Senior UX Lead
SheKnows.com is one of the leading Women's properties in the world. As we're expanding our feature set, we have a need for a highly-skilled, dedicated rock star Senior UX Lead to guide responsive site design for existing and new products while creating great experiences across web and mobile applications.
This is a full-time, in-office position available immediately.
- Develop new functionality (social, content, community & tools)
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- Create interactive mockups and prototypes.
- Lead immersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics.
- Work closely with product, marketing, brand, and design teams to translate business requirements into meaningful experiences.
- Experience with wireframing, persona development, and visual design mocks.
- Demonstrated experience with usability engineering & testing, information architecture, interaction design, user research techniques, and conceptual modeling.
- Experience with responsive websites.
- Expert understanding of UI/UX design best practices and interaction design fundamentals; strong comprehension of user-centered design principles, current design and interaction trends.
- Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work, especially work you have done from start to finish.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5, and CSS.
- Able to take minimal direction and self-organize.
- Willing to give input, ideas and pushback to overall direction.
- Background working as a designer.
- Tablet, mobile and app design experience is strongly preferred
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other visual design tools
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other Agile product development.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to clearly communicate designs to technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
No phone calls please; submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Renae.Vaules@sheknows.com.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Check out other career opportunities at SheKnows >>