Seeking Sales Planning Coordinator
Welcome to SheKnows where great work and fun collide! The people, the product, and the pace of our company are unique. Although we are an industry leader in what we do, we never want to lose sight of what makes this a great place to work. We carefully select those coming on-board because at the end of the day we couldn't do it without the talents that have built this company.
This role is a non-client facing support position on an ad trafficking team, which involves working closely with all departments in supporting post sales campaigns. To succeed in this high-volume position a Sales Planning Coordinator must have attention to detail, strong organizational skills, patience, a willingness to learn and a great customer service attitude.
- Enter IOs into proprietary software interface for DFP while maintaining all naming conventions and matching line items
- Oversee day to day data entry compliance with standards
- Interfacing with Planners/Account Executives to gain all relevant campaign information
- Identify and troubleshoot data entry discrepancies and inaccuracies
- Assist in keeping the department and the larger sales organization running smoothly on a day-to-day basis
- Book site takeovers and coordinate with Campaign Managers to insure proper delivery
- Maintain internal processes
- Positive attitude while maintaining a large workload
- Pro-active quick learner
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a constantly evolving team environment
- Customer service attitude - flexible, patient, courteous, accountable, professional
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to teach and mentor others
- Basic understanding of Key Value and Zone targeting a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
No phone calls please; submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Jennifer.Hall@sheknows.com.