Seeking Software Engineer (Frontend)
Welcome to SheKnows where great work and fun collide! The people, the product, and the pace of our company are unique. Although we are an industry leader in what we do, we never want to lose sight of what makes this a great place to work. We carefully select those coming on-board because at the end of the day we couldn't do it without the talents that have built this company.
- Develops new as well as maintain and tune front-end design and HTML integration of the current owned and operated websites
- Assists with integration and troubleshooting of ad tags and creation of micro-sites
- Responsible for troubleshooting browser rendering issues and insuring/maintaining browser compatibility
- As a part of a team, responsible for migration of legacy websites to a dynamic publishing CMS based platform
- Assisting proprietary CMS development team with various improved HTML/CSS generation related efforts
- Responsible for functional cross training
- Three years experience as a Front-end Web Developer utilizing standards-compliant markup and CSS.
- Five years experience in technology or web technology field.
- Experience building sites
- Strong understanding of and working experience with CSS positioning models.
- Working experience building and maintaining dynamic sites back-ended by a CMS
- Good understanding of internet applications and its workflow technology.
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration and communication skills.
- LAMP experience as well as some experience with back-end development utilizing PHP is a strong plus.
- Experience with highly transactional web environments is a strong plus.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Joomla CMS is a strong plus.
- Experience with Scrum, Lean or Agile product development.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in a related field
No phone calls please; submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Andy.Forwark@sheknows.com.