Seeking Internal IT Manager
The Internal IT Manager will be responsible for installation, support, and administration of Windows servers and server-based applications in a corporate environment.
Also responsible for coordinating support with other senior and principle administrators, developing junior-level staff and acting as tier 2 support for the server and desktop environment. Must be willing and able to work in a dynamic, growing and international environment
The ideal candidate for this position will have 7+ years experience supporting and working in Windows arena, experience with VMware, and Storage (SAN) experience. BS in Computer Science or relevant work experience required. MCSE certification a plus.
- Expert level knowledge in Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, and Desktop applications, as well as back office applications including Exchange, SQL Server, System Center Configuration Manager.
- Experience with VMware virtual infrastructure 3.5/4 administration
- Experience with enterprise systems (HA, DRP, etc)
- Experience with SAN technologies, including implementation of iSCSI SAN, FCSAN, NAS Storage and Microsoft Clustering 2003/2008
- Experience in implementing automated processes, developing standards and designing/managing stable infrastructure.
- Managed and grown Ethernet networks and fiber-channel networks in fully redundant layout, performing maintenance.
- Experience in RAID configuration and redundancy.
- Expertise with Active Directory and related domain level components and protocols DNS, DHCP, SMTP and WINS
- Experience with administration of MS SQL Server
- Experience with Dell PowerEdge servers
- Understanding of server and network performance within an enterprise business application environment
- Experience with Technical Project management
- Experience with Windows scripting and automation, using WMI, Powershell, or Perl
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation
- Limited travel required
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a related field
- Cisco CCNA or related knowledge
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Internet Advertising and Marketing
Submit resume to Ashley.Mullins@sheknows.com; no phone calls, please.