Seeking HR Manager
If you’re the type of person who believes in working hard, likes helping others and is a hands-on HR professional who delivers best results by working within a team, then this is the role for you.
- Employee Engagement – Provide HR knowledge and expertise to all levels of the organization to assist in day to day business challenges and long term needs of the company. This role should be a coach, expert and partner to all departments within the company in matters relating to employee relations, growth and developmen,t and related fundamental areas of the entire employee experience.
- Process & Systems Guru – Be the “go-to” person in the department for HRIS items including report and functionality issues. Work with various systems to discover and implement efficiencies within the department that extend to the company in matters relating to on-boarding, exit, benefits, recruitment and related items.
- Recruitment – Partner with managers to provide full lifecycle recruiting assistance. This could entail posting openings on job boards, conducting phone interviews, extending offers and managing requisitions, performing background and reference checks, etc.
- Benefits Administrator – Conduct all benefits meetings for new hires, in and out of state. This role also ensures the proper administration of benefits including healthcare, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and COBRA. This role requires someone to be savvy and knowledgeable with benefits to resolve any issues and understand the fundamentals of how various programs work.
- Projects – Oversee training curriculum, audits, HRIS/intranet design, employee events and other projects as needed.
Hands down, we need someone that is organized, tech-savvy and really likes to work with all kinds of people! These things are helpful too:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 4 -5 years working experience in HR capacity, preferably in Generalist role for 1-2 years
- Familiar with leaves, COBRA & benefits administration, compliance and other State/Federal regulations
- HRIS/ADP HR solutions knowledge is a plus
- Experience supporting domestic & International locations.
- Strong capacity for different office programs: Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point
- Creative in problem solving for all various issues
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactively maintain a positive work environment that supports an open door policy
- Have a “go getter” attitude
Submit resume to Ashley.Mullins@sheknows.com; no phone calls, please.