Hiring: Ad Operations Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capable of performing the duties of a Campaign Manager
- Interface directly with all teams regarding asset requirements, specifications and monitor project integrations
- Facilitate thorough testing of all ads prior to launch
- Be the main resource for site specs, ad units, sections, templates, zones and key values
- Manage multiple outsourcing programs to enable the team to meet budget requirements established by the company
- Develop schedule and shift rotations for the team to appropriately respond to sales team needs
- Manage the day to day operations of the trafficking team and ease workflow by redistributing resources as needed
- Expert knowledge of DART and DFP to serve as primary liaison and support for all escalated ad serving problems and trafficking issues
- Understand and help establish all DFP sites, zones and key values
- Manage technical implementation of third party Rich Media vendors and third party servers
- Work with ad publisher on all platform releases
- Build and troubleshoot implementation of new products as required from sales development
- Provide reviews and team status to the Director of Post Sales on a monthly basis
- Provide report and metrics to Director of Post Sales in order to identify business needs
- 5+ years of prior trafficking experience and an expert knowledge of DART/DFP
- 2+ year of prior management experience in an online media environment
- Organized and detail oriented with great communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ideal Candidate MUST HAVE relevant "Online Media experience"
- Experience with Agile Development a plus
To apply, submit your resume to Patti.Milan@sheknows.com. No phone calls, please.
This is a full-time position and salary D.O.E. Employees will receive health, vision and dental after an introductory period. In addition, 401K, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability benefits are provided.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility , but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.