Seeking Campaign Manager/Trafficker
This candidate will be technically knowledgeable and a team‐oriented problem solver. They will be able to work under constant pressure, interruptions, and work with multiple deadlines, such that excellent prioritization and time management skills are a must. They will interact with multiple departments (internal and external) in order to oversee and manage the proper implementation and life cycle of a campaign.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Set up campaigns in DFP and Adops (internal tool), creating ad tags, and trafficking them to the appropriate site.
- Ensure campaigns are set up correctly so that flexible reporting is possible throughout the flight date and monitor those campaigns daily to avoid over/under delivery with the collaboration of the sale team.
- Work with existing DFP tags to manage the flow of inventory from the correct sites to the correct campaigns with the correct parameters.
- Work with other management group (internal and external) to respond to their optimization requests to improve campaign performance and provide delivery reporting updates to sales throughout the life of the campaign.
- Test and schedule creative to ensure timely start and full delivery of campaigns.
- Provide input on ad serving processes and capabilities to improve organizational excellence.
- Provide custom daily reports when necessary for management.
- Work with the sale team to optimize campaigns.
- Creation of interim reports and final monthly billing reports.
- Advise management on ad serving solutions, highlight operational issues and set guidelines for ad operations process.
- Overview and provide directions to an outsourcing staff while working on internal campaigns
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with internal sale department, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years prior trafficking/Campaign Management experience preferred or in an online Media/Ecommerce company.
- Knowledge of DART/DFP preferred or Ad serving platform/solution.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ideal Candidate MUST HAVE relevant "Online experience"
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales or financial background is a plus
- Project management skills a plus
No phone calls please; submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Alan.Halter@sheknows.com.