Seeking Senior Video Producer
This person will be responsible for the workflow of pre-production for individual campaigns, which will include organizing and scheduling all elements necessary for production. This position will be a mediator and facilitator between all vested parties in a project, including: sales, project managers, design, editorial, legal, clients and agencies.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Manage the day-to-day logistics and workflow of all video projects, tasks, and daily/weekly routines including, but not limited to: sold advertising campaigns, communication within and between each department (legal, sales, editorial, design).
- Develop production calendars for each sold campaign to establish a timeline of due dates within the department. Update basecamp with milestones to notify team of deadlines.
- Step in where needed to solve problems of resources, timing, or implementation and work to find a mutually agreeable solution for all parties
- Schedule and host casting sessions, or conduct outreach for high traffic talent.
- Track budgets for individual campaigns & orchestrate returns for cost tracking.
- Research, scout and secure locations for each sold campaign.
- Work closely with legal team to draft contracts for talent, locations & crew.
- Upload signed contracts to intranet for legal review.
- Develop concepts, scripts and/or talking points for individual episodes, which will include product integration. Gather bios for hosts and other talent for editorial.
- Create pre-production book for meetings with client and video team prior to production, which will include all elements necessary to the campaign.
- Develop schedules, shot lists and call sheets for day of production.
- Order craft services.
- Arrange talent transportation and accommodations when necessary.
- Review rough cuts and ensure correct information is being delivered to clients in final videos.
- Rinse, and repeat!
- Bachelors Degree, preferably marketing or business related
- At least 3 years of video production experience required
- Internet work, marketing, video production, or ad agency experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of video production and equipment a MUST
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Lead a team and contribute to a positive and ambitious work environment
- Organized, a logical thinker, excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
Email resume to Christina Clark; no phone calls, please.