Seeking Video Operations Manager
This person will be responsible for the workflow of pre/post production, solving problems, and establish policies and procedures to ensure a successful project management process and timely completions. This position will be a mediator and facilitator between all vested parties in a project, including: clients, agencies, sales, marketing, development, ad operations, design, editorial, business development, legal, and affiliate websites. The Video Operations Manager will be the main, in-office point of contact for the operations of the Video Team.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Manage the day-to-day logistics and workflow of all video projects, tasks, and daily/weekly routines including, but not limited to: sold advertising campaigns, communication within and between each department (sales, editorial, development, design, marketing, ad operations), prop inventory, equipment inventory, production calendar.
- Manage a priority/scrum list of what is to be completed in a certain time period
- Manage, modify, and implement efficient procedures that improve execution, workload, and quality of work
- Step in where needed to solve problems of resources, timing, or implementation and work to find a mutually agreeable solution for all parties
- Participate in weekly sales, marketing, and business development calls with sales team, sales director, general manager, business development team, and marketing teams
- Bachelors Degree, preferably marketing or business related
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Internet work, marketing, video production, or ad agency experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of video production and equipment a BIG plus
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Lead a team and contribute to a positive and ambitious work environment
- Organized, a logical thinker, excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
Submit resume to Ashley.Mullins@sheknows.com; no phone calls, please.