Sales Strategy Associate
This position will be a mediator and facilitator between all vested parties in a campaign, including: clients, agencies, sales, marketing, development, ad operations, design, editorial, business development, and affiliate websites.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Work on client pitches, developing ideas and executing write-ups
- Manage and update internal sales tool documents and sales materials
- Keep sales team abreast of all new live sponsorships and campaigns through weekly emails
- Assist in the development and distribution of international sales materials
- Maintain internal promotions and marketing calendar and aid with execution
- Develop international sales materials and maintain internal database
- Help with upcoming market research projects
- Ongoing industry research on trends, new technologies, consumer behavior, etc.
- Create and manage industry database
- Manage monthly newsletters to clients
- Assist in media buying, from tracking to implementation
- Bachelors Degree, preferably marketing or business related
- Internet work, marketing or ad agency experience preferred
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities
- Organized, a logical thinker, excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
Submit resume to Ashley.Hall@sheknows.com; no phone calls, please.