Seeking Project Manager
A SheKnows project manager is tasked with effectively communicating all details of campaign elements determined by the sales team, agencies and clients to each of the internal departments, including marketing, development, ad operations, design, editorial, business development and affiliate websites.
This is a full-time, in-office position available immediately at our headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
This position may include some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between sales team and production teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage the day-to-day logistics and workflow of all sold advertising campaigns, including communication within and between each department
- Participate in conference calls with agencies, account executives and clients to go over details of the sold ad campaign
- Participate in weekly sales, marketing and business development calls with the sales team, sales director, general manager, business development team and marketing teams to discuss progress, goals and company updates
- Update project management system with campaign details for each project on a daily basis
- Effectively communicate with account managers regarding affiliate website sales integrations and campaign details
- Coordinate with development, design, trafficking and editorial teams to execute and implement all elements of sold advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably marketing or business related
- Internet work, marketing or ad agency experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding organizational ability, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Submit resume to Kylie.Gifford@sheknows.com.