SheKnows Is Seeking An Ad Operations Associate
This role is a non-client facing support position on an ad trafficking team, which involves working closely with all departments in supporting post sales campaigns. To succeed in this high-volume position a Sales Planning Coordinator must have attention to detail, strong organizational skills, patience, a willingness to learn and a great customer service attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Enter IOs into proprietary software interface for DFP while maintaining all naming conventions and matching line items.
- Oversee day to day data entry compliance with standards.
- Interfacing with Planners/Account Executives to gain all relevant campaign information.
- Identify and troubleshoot data entry discrepancies and inaccuracies.
- Assist in keeping the department and the larger sales organization running smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
- Book site takeovers and coordinate with Campaign Managers to insure proper delivery.
- Maintain internal processes.
- Positive attitude while maintaining a large workload.
- Pro-active quick learner.
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Customer service attitude - flexible, patient, courteous, accountable, professional.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to teach and mentor others.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Basic understanding of Key Value and Zone targeting a plus.
Interested candidates should contact Patti Milan at email@example.com; no phone calls, please.